Terms And Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between J.A.O CORP d/b/a Labelin (“Labelin ”) and you. In these Terms and Conditions, Labelin is sometimes referred to as “we” or “us” or “our”.
You must be 18 years of age or older to order products from Labelin (“Products”) or to use the labelin.us website, as well as any Labelin social media pages, postings, blogs, videos, or software apps.
- All prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD).
- We will not produce or start working on your order until we receive full payment.
- We let you preview before we print your order.
- Changes to artwork, order specifications or production time are not possible once all proofs are approved.
- We require you to approve an online proof for every custom product before we print your order.
- The time it takes us to provide a proof will vary depending on our workload.
- It is your responsibility to review your proof and approve it.
- We are not liable for delays resulting from the proof approval process.
- You are responsible for verifying the accuracy of your proof.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by shipping carriers, weather, strikes, or other situations beyond our control, or for any damages resulting from the failure to receive an order on time.
- Our responsibility is limited to preparing your order and delivering it for shipping.
- We are not liable for damages that occur in shipping.
We charge sales tax on orders received from the States of California.
We own the J.A.O CORP and Labelin trademarks. You may not use, copy or alter any of our trademarks without our prior written consent.
We collect information, such as your name and email address, when you, or other users, provide it to us while using our website or volunteer it through other forms of communication.
The information we collect is used for the following reasons:
- Fulfill your requests for our products and services
- Manage your account and preferences
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations, except in the following circumstances:
- We are acquired by, or merged with, another company.
- In order to comply with legal requirements, prevent or take action against suspected fraud or protect the safety of our users.
- In order to work with service providers, such as payment processors or credit agencies.
- There is a violation of our Terms of Service.
How to contact us
If you have questions contact us by email or postal mail at:
By email: email@example.com
By postal mail:
17972 Sky Park Circle, Building 47 Suite BIrvine, California 92614